Here it is, the first official holiday season recipe from Chef Otja! This one was originally thought up by Nadja, baking enthusiast and our Little Otja team member.
Chef Otja thinks that these festive muffins go great with your morning coffee. You can also eat them as dessert after lunch or as a little snack before bed or... well, actually, every time is a good time — for a muffin! A sweet, moist muffin, packed with cinnamon flavour. Mmm.
1 1/3 cup of flour
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of powdered sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 cup of yoghurt
2 tablespoons of butter (melted)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together.
3. Add the melted butter, yoghurt and whisked egg. Stir until a nice mixture has formed.
4. Put some muffin liners into a muffin pan and pour in the mixture until each cup is 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 200 degrees centigrade for around 20 minutes. Serve with Little Otja Tea Towels for a cozy festive look. ;)
And there you have it, delicious festive muffins! We all know that the holidays are a really nice time, but with Chef Otja's muffins — they're guaranteed to be even nicer!
See our cute love notes ideas you could write
You can repeat the process each Valentine’s Day. Storing and reading the past notes could become your favourite tradition.